Experience the olive groves and vineyards of Italy at Casale al Mare of Brigantine, New Jersey.
Our olive oil, vinegar and condiments are imported from Modena, Italy – a mountainous region that receives abundant moisture and produces a variety of grapes. Drizzle our specialty products over fresh mozzarella, bruschetta, pasta or a salad to recreate the delicious flavors of Italy.
Rich authentic flavors at Casale al Mare
Most of our vinegars, oils and condiments come from the regions of Puglia, Sicily and Calabria. Our specialty products include: Oil and Vinegar
- White balsamic vinegars – One with a slight peach finish and the other with an apple finish
- Infused balsamic vinegars – Frutti di Bosco (fruit of the woods) blended with blueberry, raspberry, blackberry and strawberry flavors
- Fig balsamic vinegar – A nutty vinaigrette aged from 2-15 years to ensure ripeness and rich flavor
- Oils – Pressed oilseed, available either filtered or unfiltered
- Mozzarella di Bufala
- Broccoli rabe
- Marinated artichokes
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Marinated garlic cloves
- Chili peppers
- Cherry peppers
- Bomba (chili pepper, tomatoes and eggplant)
Come by our store to discover the finest culinary products Italy has to offer! Call 609-800-5285 with any questions about our vinegars, oils and condiments.